- If you look innocent enough they will let you through airport security with paleo goodies! I managed hardboiled eggs, chicken, broccoli and an avocado!
- These won't make you friends on a 7 hour flight!
- No matter how bad you want to comply...lights out is near impossible on an Air Transat plane. Unless maybe you are under 5ft and less than 80 pounds!
- The day you leave, is NOT the day to do a deadlift, thruster, pull up workout.
- They now serve airplane dinners with two-bite brownies...and that's just cruel. It feels wrong to give them back untouched.
Miss you all in Toronto!
- 10 Split Squat/side - keep that back leg straight to put emphasis on the hip flexor
- Torsion Control Drill 12/side with 3sec hold
ALL Q's - Barbell Split Squat
- 4 x 4-6/side - rest 45sec between sides and 2 mins between sets.
Complete for Time: 25-20-15-10-5
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull
*Use 1 barbell - weight is 40-45% of 1RM Push Press