OPTION 1: Quantum Small Group Training
This is for you if:
- You find the regular gym boring, you're not improving, and you want something more fun & effective.
- You don't have a lot of free time and you need something that's fast & will give you the maximum impact possible.
- You know that you're not living up to your potential, you want to supercharge you body & fitness, and need the right atmosphere to keep you on that track.
- You want expert coaching to dial in your food habits, movement & technique every time you train, but don't necessarily want to spend the extra money on private coaching.
We think of our group program as 'CrossFit 2.0'.
Here's how we do it:
What we don't do is run an unorganized group program where people are thrown into the deep-end and left to sink or swim.
At Quantum, we pride ourselves on working out smarter and doing CrossFit better. Everyone starts with some one-on-one training as part of our complete Get Started Packages so we can spend the time upfront to teach you properly and get you on track.
We individually assess everyone in the group program so we can appropriately modify their training to match their goals and starting point. Everyone starts out with a unique plan to optimize their first 3 months.
Each hour long class starts with a warm-up, followed by strength or skill work, and ends with conditioning training. We push you to work hard, but never load on so much volume that you feel broken-down as the weeks go by.
Need extra flexibility work? No problem. We'll give you special homework and warm-up drills.
Need more support on nutrition? We've got you. Everyone receives ongoing nutrition coaching.
Are you an experienced trainee? Awesome! We're excited to help you blast through new PRs. We've got over 5 unique streams of training in our group program - including specialized powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting programs - to match to your fitness level and keep you progressing month to month and year to year.
Option 2: Individualized Training
Individualized training is about your coach creating a personal plan to accelerate you toward your goals as effectively as possible. Nothing else compares.
Our one-on-one program is for you if:
- You don't know how or where to start but you know it's time to take the first step.
- You see yourself as a serious athlete with specific performance goals that require a targetted plan.
- You're sick of feeling stiff, tired, out of shape and maybe even in pain (yes, we can help you work around just about any injury).
- You want the absolute best coaching & nutrition help in the city. No point wasting time on anything but.
- You've failed at fitness before, you're anxious about failing again, and you know you need extra support to make your goals a reality.
This is How We'll Make Sure You Succeed With Individualized Training
First, we completely assess your fitness level and look for strength imbalances and mobility restrictions - anything that might cause a problem down the road.
Then we completely customize your workout plan to turn your weaknesses into strengths and start you on the right track like a freaking freight train. This will probably include individualized warm-ups, mobility homework, strength work and conditioning training appropriate to your goals.
We'll also sit down and talk through sleep, stress, diet, workout recovery and other lifestyle issues that might be holding you back.
During the program, your personal coach will diligently monitor every single aspect of your training so nothing is left to chance and you won't have a string of set backs that is all too common in most gyms.
Every time you show up to workout we promise to take the time & care to do things properly. That way you'll get the results you want now and be able maintain them for the long haul.
Your workout and nutrition plan will be updated constantly based on your progress so you're always getting huge. And by huge, we don't mean bulky. We mean awesome. Unless you want to be bulky. In which case, we can do that too!